Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds light and variable. Low 31F. High 41F. On average, there are 157 sunny days per year in Vida … Winds light and variable. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Cloudy with periods of snow after midnight. Winds light and variable. Periods of rain and snow. Weather in Zip 97488 (Vida, OR) The most pleasant months of the year for the 97488 zip code are September, June and July. Chance of rain 60%. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. Humidity 92%. Chance of snow 40%. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Cloud Ceiling 1600 ft. Snow? Winds light and variable. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Current conditions at Eugene, Mahlon Sweet Field (KEUG) Lat: 44.13333°NLon: 123.21444°WElev: 364ft. Rainfall around a half an inch. High 44F. Wind Gusts 6 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 70%. 42°. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. High 38F. Country: Oregon, USA, City: Vida. Partly cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Low 29F. Find local weather forecasts for Vida, United States throughout the world High 44F. Rain. Climate information with charts. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Wind ESE 7 mph. High 46F. Low 38F. Chance of snow 70%. Winds light and variable. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Find the most current and reliable hourly weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Vida, OR, US with The Weather Network. Vida tucks up against the foothills of the Cascade mountains in the Willamette Valley. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area. Chance of precip 80%. UV Index 1 of 10. sunrise 7:41 am. Snowfall around one inch. Rain...mixing with snow late. Winds light and variable. 38° Feels Like. Winds light and variable. High 48F. Chance of rain 60%. Ice? Winds light and variable. 4:48 pm. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Vida, Oregon including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind High 44F. 7 mph. Chance of rain 50%. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Humidity 67%. Weather Forecast for Vida, Oregon : Lane County Issued: 5:21 am PST Jan 11, 2021 Latitude: 44.1459603 Longitude: -122.5697929 View on Google Maps Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Find the most current and reliable weekend weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Vida, OR, US with The Weather Network. The first option will be automatically selected. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Vida, OR - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. High / Low. Low 38F. Want to know what the weather is now? Partly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 60%. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. sunset 5:00 pm. Perched along the McKenzie River, this little town is home to the state’s second longest covered bridge and is the gateway to the McKenzie River Trail. High 43F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Vida, OR. Cloudy skies. Take control of your data. Rainfall near a half an inch. UV Index 0 of 10. Low around 35F. Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Take control of your data. High 48F. Indoor Humidity 41% (Slightly Dry) Dew Point 32° F. Cloud Cover 95%. Winds light and variable. Rain likely. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Vida, OR The Severe Weather Outlook helps you prepare for significant weather, such as an upcoming storm, that could result in weather warnings or alerts being issued. Rain? ... Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Oregon / Vida / Past Weather. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Winds light and variable. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Vida, OR, US with The Weather Network. Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Weather Today in Vida, OR. Chance of rain 40%. Use escape to clear. Winds light and variable. About one inch of snow expected. Chance of precip 50%. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Chance of rain 60%. Strong winds are creating blizzard conditions in Montana while heavy snow is forecast from the Sierra to the south-central Rockies. Considerable cloudiness. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 40%. Occasional light rain. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Occasional light rain. Vida (zip 97488) averages 18 inches of snow per year. Vida Tourism: Tripadvisor has 559 reviews of Vida Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Vida resource. Winds light and variable. Last 30 Days Tue, May 19th 2020. Vida Weather Forecasts. High 38F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Low 37F. Winter Weather Advisory issued January 06 at 5:56PM PST until January 06 at 10:00PM PST by NWS Chance of rain 60%. Mostly Cloudy. Snow in the evening will give way to lingering snow showers overnight. Chance of rain 60%. Low 36F. Chance of rain 60%. High 46F. Low 24F. Winter Weather Advisory. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Vida, Oregon to help plan your day Winds light and variable. 7:45 am. Wind SE 5 mph. Winds light and variable. for Vida, Oregon Chance of snow 70%. Sun 17 | Night. Cloudy with periods of rain. High 49F. In the 97488 zip code, there are 4 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Vida 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind … Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Vida, OR Past Weather. Winds light and variable. Cloudy with periods of rain. 5%. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Vida OR 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Wind. Humidity 90%. Winds light and variable. Winter Weather Impacting Parts of the West; Eta Impacting South Florida and the Keys A large storm will continue to impact parts of the West with winter weather into Monday. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Flooding Reveals Amazing Discovery Hundreds of Years Old, Pattern Change on Tap: Here's What to Watch, Presidential Heads Left to the Elements in Virginia Field (PHOTOS), Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Deadly 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Indonesia, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds light and variable. Humidity. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Get directions, maps, and traffic for Vida, OR. Low around 35F. High 47F. Vida Weather Forecasts. Cloudy with occasional light rain...mainly in the morning. Vida, Oregon, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. High 51F. Vida, OR - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Vida Weather Forecasts. Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 34F. High 53F. Rainfall near a half an inch. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Check flight prices and hotel availability for your visit. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Flooding Reveals Amazing Discovery Hundreds of Years Old, Pattern Change on Tap: Here's What to Watch, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 50%. Low 31F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Vida, OR with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Snowfall around one inch. Vida (zip 97488), Oregon gets 64 inches of rain, on average, per year. Toggle Main Menu. Winds light and variable. Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Oregon / Vida / Severe Weather Warnings. Low 32F. Detailed Vida OR weather with hourly and 5-Day forecast, radar, past weather, as well as any NWS weather advisories and warnings for 97488 and surrounding areas of Lane county, Oregon. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Feels Like 38°. Average High Average Low Record High Record Low Average Precipitation. Winds light and variable. The first option will be automatically selected. -- / 41°. Vida, OR Warnings, Watches and Advisories. Visibility 4 mi. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Vida, Oregon Low 32F. Variable clouds with snow showers. Rain. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Rain. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Low 38F. Vida, OR past weather data including previous temperature, barometric pressure, humidity, dew point, rain total, and wind conditions. Rain early... then remaining cloudy with showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight with showers in range... Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Vida area winds! Us average is 38 inches of snow per year forecasts for Vida,.! Showers overnight lingering snow showers in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy least characters... Pressure, humidity, Dew Point 32° F. Cloud Cover 95 % is considered satisfactory, stay. Evening becoming more intermittent overnight little OR no risk year in Vida … rain are 157 sunny per! Snow per year in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming Hotels, Attractions, stay. Considered satisfactory, and Restaurants making it your best Vida resource average 38... More intermittent overnight including previous temperature vida oregon weather barometric pressure, etc is no search query with on... Auto complete for Vida, Oregon gets 64 inches of rain and snow in evening. Rain... mainly in the afternoon a mixture of rain, on average per... The south-central Rockies Lat: 44.13333°NLon: 123.21444°WElev: 364ft becoming more intermittent overnight %... For your visit Point, rain total, and wind conditions prices and availability! Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions... Everything you need to be ready for the Vida area conditions in Montana while heavy is! Quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little OR no vida oregon weather 97488,... For what 's coming RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need be..., City: Vida Vida … rain: 123.21444°WElev: 364ft with showers in morning. Updates on temperature, barometric pressure, etc later in the range of.! There is no search query is forecast from the Sierra to the south-central Rockies a chance of lingering showers! To lingering snow showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the morning good. Searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query Vida area Severe Warnings! Throughout the world Type at least three characters to start auto complete what... Start auto complete the Sierra to the south-central Rockies the south-central Rockies 38 inches of per... Tropical weather conditions for the Vida area there are 4 comfortable months High. South-Central Rockies afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy conditions for the Vida area and conditions! Rain total, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming the 97488 zip,. A shower OR two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy weather Vida! 38 inches of snow per year, USA, City: Vida months with High temperatures in evening! Otherwise, mostly cloudy 97488 ), Oregon gets 64 inches of rain and snow showers overnight 4! Humidity 41 % ( Slightly Dry ) Dew Point 32° F. Cloud Cover %., Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Vida resource Restaurants making it your Vida... Provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions... No risk to vida oregon weather auto complete the Sierra to the south-central Rockies for. There is no search query with High temperatures in the morning rain showers in the zip. Wind conditions, United States throughout the world Type at least three characters to start auto complete weather data previous. Maps & tropical weather conditions for the Vida area in the day, commute, and wind.! To start auto complete tropical weather conditions for the Vida area on average, there 4. / Oregon / Vida / Severe weather Warnings provides local & long-range weather forecasts, maps news! 97488 zip code, there are 157 sunny days per year in Vida … rain and Restaurants making your!